Monday, January 13, 2014

Maybe Maybe

        I complain, "God, where are you? There's only so much I can do. You gotta do some too! Where are you?" etc. alot recently. I go back to verses like Matthew 5:13 "Blessed are those who are spiritually needy." I'm needy right? What about Jeremiah 29:13? "If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me." Am I not looking for Him with my whole heart? I do not know. I think I focus on what I can get from God too much. What am I giving to God? I play on the worship team. Is that enough? Is there ever "enough"? I feel like I guess a lot when it comes to my relationship with God. And I am getting sick of it. I am not where I was two weeks ago, that's for sure. But I am still not where I want to be. One thing I have learned though this is that I NEED my future husband to lead me spiritually. Big time. I have experience a big growth in my faith in being more conscious of God. I tend to focus on my life. But I shouldn't focus on my life, I should focus on God. What are some areas where you struggle with and how are you working on them?

1 comment:

  1. Your feelings sound almost exactly the same as something that I went through not too long ago. I basically wrote in my journal exactly what you are writing here! Not even kidding. God will pull through. I promise. It seems hopeless. Like your relationship is going nowhere, but he'll be back to where he was.

    I had a dream about Jesus coming back and when I thought about it every second of every day, how Jesus was coming back, I really started noticing change. That may or may not help you, who knows.

    I will be praying for you! :)

    ReplyDelete